- Shows you know how to work in the group and collaborate
- Shows your connections (useful on the Conferences)
- Gives the credit for work the other did for/with you
Add Introductory slide:
- Introduce yourself
- Always cite the papers you use figures from (you may check the license type)
- Figures form internet:
- Creative common licenses
- Commercial & other licenses
From Google support:
Creative Commons licenses: These images are usually free to use, but require credit. They may also have limitations on how, or in what context, you can use them. For example, an image’s license might state that you can’t modify it or use it for commercial purposes.
Commercial or other licenses: These images have non-Creative Commons licenses and can be from either free sites or commercial sites that require payment.
What else you can do:
- Make your own drawing (or ask somebody)
- Use your (non)scientific images/photos you made etc. (you can modify them if they are not presented as your results/data
- Use icons from ppt etc.
- Possible: buy photos